Friday, February 11, 2011

ummm....okay

I got some great news today, more details about jobs to come.  I got tons of mail, which I love.  I was productive.  I had a great day!

There are people in my life who are new to me.  There's just a whole lot of them.  That happens when you work in an industry where you change jobs every 3 months.  I don't really know how to f-ing navigate people who haven't figured out how to deal with and/or get me yet.  There's something really grating about that.  I am just having some trouble with that. I haven't learned the boundaries. I don't have a net and a network.  I'm busier than ever so there's less and less time to log the hours a comfort zone requires.  Do they sense that?  Is my discomfort written all over my face?   Probably not. "Why,"you ask.  You're so clever to be curious!  I am really good at staying one step ahead of people and guiding them into liking me.  I do that.  It comes from a genuine place, but it's still what it is.  It is a little manipulative.  I just need to kind of figure this out, but I'm going to vent a little so I'm calm enough to do it.


Totally unrelated note of awesomeness.  Egypt, you rule!  A peaceful revolution occurred. A massive peaceful demonstration caused a leader to remove himself from power and move, for the first time in a nation as old as civilization, toward democracy.  What a magical time we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment