Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the walrus and the carpenter, cabbages and kings

Greetings from nannyland.  Things that are awesome :
my babysitting family, from top to bottom is a collective of super smart super nice people
my computer is coming back to me this week
my best guypal (and more) ever in the universe might be coming towards me soon-ish
my bank account has money in it that I EARNED
my jobs for this summer will be decided this week/weekend
my body is healthy - yay free gym access!
my job perks are great
my favorite author is speaking in the city tonight so i'm headed there after work

Things that I will work on:
being a better driver, trust me on this, folks
setting boundaries with the kiddos and also teaching them stuff
this summer- for the love of all things
figure out how i feel about my current relationship - end or no
apply for jobs this fall
maybe talk to someone about counceling - either way some like breif non-big deal self acceptance exercises
keep current in what and who are working where in my field

so, self-exploration, anybody, thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment